NEW METHODS OF STUDYING NOISE AND VIBRATION AND CYBERNETIC DIAGNOSIS OF MACHINES AND MECHANISMS
Summaries are presented of conference papers on noise and vibration studies. Among the topics covered are the following: industrial noise; vibrations of machines and machine parts; hydrodynamic noise; aircraft, shop, and motor vehicle noise; random vibrations; vibration damping; noise reduction; vibration and noise measuring instruments; and methods of noise and vibration calculation.
- Translation into English of the publication Novyye Metody Issledovanity Shumov i Vibratsky i Kiberneticheskaya Diagnostika Mashin i Mekhanizmov, Kaunas Polytechnical Institute, Kaunas, USSR, 1970 conference held at Kaunas, USSR, 29 Jun-1 Jul, 1970.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20546
- Ragulskis, K M
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft noise; Clocks; Damping (Physics); Industries; Innovation; Machinery; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Noise sources; Ships; Traffic noise; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction; Ship noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Concepts; Machinery vibration; Timing circuits
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Highways; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00261218
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-TT-F-694
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM