THE OCEAN EAGLE OIL SPILL
The report describes the activities of the Department of Marine Sciences, U.P.R. Mayaguez, during the Ocean Eagle oil spill. The results of detergent and adsorbant toxicity studies, by bioassay, and adsorbancy tests, are included. A day-by-day report of the disaster and general recommendations are part of the document. ( Author )
University of Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
- Cerame-Vivas, M J
- Publication Date: 1968-12
- Pagination: 26 p.
- Accession Number: 00001999
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM