REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS, EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES--THEY NEED IMPROVEMENT
Sometime ago, Whirlpool Corporation began studying ways and means of improving the outturns of perishables moving in transportation. There have been no real break-throughs that have been accepted by all segments of the industry.
- Presented at the 1972 Conference on Handling Perishables, which was sponsored by the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Univ. of Florida and the US Department of Agricultural; and held on Jan. 9-11, 1972.
University of Florida, GainesvilleInstitute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
Gainesville, FL United States 32601
- Lugg, J R
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Pagination: p. 173-183
- TRT Terms: Containers; Perishables; Refrigerated cargo; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Refrigerator cars; Refrigerator trucks
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050118
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM