THE DISTRIBUTION REVOLUTION--QUALITY AND PRICE NO LONGER ENOUGH
This paper deals with the protection of perishables in transportation. It reports on some developments in packaging of peaches that seem to defy logic. When peaches were shipped in a fragile container, they were treated more carefully and came out in better condition.
- Presented at the 1972 Conference on Handling Perishables, which was sponsored by the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Univ. of Florida and the US Department of Agricultural; and held on Jan. 9-11, 1972.
University of Florida, GainesvilleInstitute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
Gainesville, FL United States 32601
- Sherwin, C J
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Pagination: p. 36-38
- TRT Terms: Perishables
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050108
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM