WHERE DOES THE ARMY STAND ON CONTAINERIZATION TODAY?
One year ago, in an article in the Containerization/Unitization annual edition of the Defense Transportation Journal. The question was asked: Has the Army kept pace with containerization? That article addressed deficiencies existing in doctrine, procedures, documentation, equipment, and organization and concluded that the Army had not kept pace with the civilian transportation industry--it was just starting to run and had a long way to go to reach full stride. This issue can report positive action and substantial progress by the Army in all of these areas.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3662854
National Defense Transportation Association50 South Pickett Street, 220
Alexandria, VA United States 22304-3008
- Howland, F P
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: p. 28
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containers; Military shipments
- Old TRIS Terms: Military traffic
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00048303
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 11 1974 12:00AM