BEATING THE ODDS IN ROLLING STOCK DESIGN
The constant search for more efficient freight-carrying and freight-hauling equipment must be a cooperative effort of railroads and their suppliers. For it to be otherwise can lead only to development of solutions for which there are no problems--or, more probably, of inadequate solutions for problems which have been improperly or incompletely defined.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-9-10
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00048290
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 11 1974 12:00AM