ENGINEERS' VIEW OF WASHINGTON METRO IS EYE-OPENER
When seen through the eyes of civil engineers, with the viewing being done mostly underground, construction work on the Washington Metro is found to include some eye-popping design forms and construction problems and procedures.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Dick, M H
- Publication Date: 1973-9-10
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Railroad stations; Rapid transit; Subways; Tunneling; Tunnels
- Identifier Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00048288
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 11 1981 12:00AM