V2X Cooperative Systems: What is it All About?
Connected vehicles enable a wide variety of information services for drivers, road operators, car manufacturers and public authorities. New communication technologies allow for dynamic real-time information to increase driver safety and traffic efficiency, provide payment services, commercial infotainment and to enable the collection of valuable data for environmental purposes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.its-jp.org/english/congress_e/
- Abstract used with permission of ITS Japan. Paper No. 1059.
- Corporate Authors:
- Sprouffske, Steve
- 20th ITS World Congress
- Location: Tokyo , Japan
- Date: 2013-10-14 to 2013-10-18
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: CD-ROM; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 9p
- Monograph Title: 20th ITS World Congress, Tokyo 2013. Proceedings
- TRT Terms: Drivers; Intelligent vehicles; Mobile communication systems; Real time information; Technological innovations; Vehicle to infrastructure communications; Vehicle to vehicle communications
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 01539200
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9784990493981
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 5 2014 9:32AM