SUPERIOR PENSION PLAN HELPS ATTRACT EMPLOYEES
In anticipation of the trend toward portable pensions, a newly formed consulting firm searched for and found a plan which met these basic requirements: portability, equal treatment of personnel of all ages and salary levels, and substantial life benefits from the first day of participation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/10480594
- The Announcement for this book appears in Civil Engineering--ASCE, October 1972.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Schoustra, J L
- Summerhays, R S
- Publication Date: 1973-1
- Pagination: p. 58-59
- TRT Terms: Pensions
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00048206
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1976 12:00AM