Top 100 2014 private carriers
Corporate fleets add dedicated capacity : some firms also expand fleet size to meet increasing demand / by Daniel P. Bearth -- The 2014 Transport topics top 100 private carriers -- Beverage, food service top list of largest shipper-owned fleets / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Companies taking steps to improve fleet safety : fleet managers seek to protect brand image by upgrading equipment, rewarding drivers / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Data analysis key for generating returns from telematics, fleets say / by Joe Howard -- Shipper-owned fleets face challenges with hours-of-service, medical rules / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Food companies launch multibillion-dollar consolidation spree -- Chiquita Brands to return to New Orleans / Associated Press -- Hess fueling stations to be rebranded, but iconic toy trucks will continue / Associated Press -- New Wal-Mart executive faces challenges in U.S. retail stores / by Renee Dudley -- Ruling helps refiners in United States boost oil exports / by Jonathan Fahey and Dina Cappiello -- Truck designs, components affects spec'ing options : fleet managers consider more than application when ordering vocational equipment / by Jim Galligan -- OEMs prep models for service / [Susan L. Hodges] -- Oil, gas sectors urged to expand / by Hannah Northey -- Utilities explore emergency power options / by Blake Sobczak and Peter Behr -- Thieves target used eatery grease to cash in on biodiesel ingredient / by Barry Schlachter -- Surveillance, cash rewards help company fight theft / by Jim Galligan.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Includes index.
- Publication Date: 2014-8-18
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination:  p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Statistics; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01536921
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 2 2014 10:07AM