World top container ports 2014
With the global economy continuing to grow, 2013 appears to have been reasonably good for the container port sector -- Vietnam has ambitions to compete with Singapore and Hong Kong and with a 2,100-mile coastline along one of the world's busiest cargo lanes, it seems well placed to do so -- Numerical ranking of the top 120 ports showing comparisons with previous year ranking, throughput volumes and annual percentage change -- Individual summaries of the top 120 ports -- Japan port rankings -- Middle East port rankings -- US port rankings -- China port rankings -- Latin America port rankings -- Europe port rankings -- South East Asia port rankings -- Alphabetical ranking of the top 120 ports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2014
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination:  p.
- Container Management
- Publisher: Baltic Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0269-7726
- TRT Terms: Container terminals; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01536794
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 2 2014 10:03AM