The future of fuel economy
The certainty of regulations : fleets hate them, but regs offer a level of comfort -- The shape of things to come : a look at what technologies may be needed -- Gauging the cost of compliance : experts weigh in on how the regs will affect truck prices -- SmartWay's impact has gone global : EPA creation is celebrating 10 years of success.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2014-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination:  p.
- TRT Terms: Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Motors; Policy; Trucks
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Policy;
- Accession Number: 01536746
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 2 2014 10:02AM