Finally, LNG's sea-change?
NYK's order at Hanjin HI for a purpose-built, 6,000gt LNG bunker tanker might be a turning point for shipping propulsion. IHS maritime principal analyst Krispen Atkinson investigates.
- Atkinson, Krispen
- Publication Date: 2014-7-24
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 8-9
- IHS Maritime Fairplay
- Volume: 381
- TRT Terms: Fuel systems; Liquefied natural gas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01536679
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 2 2014 10:00AM