AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications. Seventh Edition, 2014. Parts I and II
The provisions of these specifications are intended for the design, evaluation, and rehabilitation of both fixed and movable highway bridges. The design provisions employ the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) methodology. They are presented in the following 15 sections: (1) Introduction; (2) General Design and Location Features; (3) Loads and Load Factors; (4) Structural Analysis and Evaluation; (5) Concrete Structures; (6) Steel Structures; (7) Aluminum Structures; (8) Wood Structures; (9) Decks and Deck Systems; (10) Foundations; (11) Abutments, Piers, and Walls; (12) Buried Structures and Tunnel Liners; (13) Railings; (14) Joints and Bearings; and (15) Design of Sound Barriers. A table of contents precedes each section and references follow each section. An index also is provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9781560515920
- This publication is bound in two parts: Part I: Sections 1-6 and Part II: Sections 7-Index. The 2015 Interim Revisions to this report have been published. The packet contains revised pages which should be kept with the book for reference. The ISBN for the revisions is 9781560516279 and the Publication Code is LRFDUS-7-I1. The 2016 Interim Revisions to this report have been published. The packet contains revised pages which should be kept with the book for reference. The ISBN for the 2016 revisions is 9781560516378 and the Publication Code is LRFDUS-7-12.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2014
- Media Type: Print
- Edition: 7th Edition
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aluminum; Bridge substructures; Bridge superstructures; Concrete bridges; Highway bridges; Load and resistance factor design; Noise barriers; Retaining walls; Specifications; Steel bridges; Tunnel lining; Underground structures; Wooden bridges
- Identifier Terms: AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 01534818
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9781560515920
- Report/Paper Numbers: LRFDUS-7
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 19 2014 2:32PM