SLAB TRACK FOR RAPID TRANSIT
To avoid the costly and time-consuming task of preparing holes for fixings in a concrete slab, the Koln transport undertaking has developed a method of tracklaying in which a concrete beam is poured beneath rails and fixings already positioned on temporary supports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete slab track; Rapid transit
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00048160
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1982 12:00AM