True heading? : Aimee Turner examines what global flight tracking solutions will be supported by the world's airlines following the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and asks how does the ATM community begin to respond? -- High price : James Careless discusses airlines, pilots, and future flight tracking initiatives : the three elephants in the room -- Tracing the future : Steve Winter assesses what issues ICAO faces in assessing global tracking technologies following the loss of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 -- Vanishing point : the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 raises questions about the way both civil and military surveillance in South East Asia can determine the success of search and rescue missions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of p. 22.
- Publication Date: 2014
- Features: Illustrations; Maps;
- Pagination: p. 22-33
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation crashes; Airplanes; Aviation; Emergency equipment; Navigational satellites; Radio equipment; Survival
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01533935
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2014 12:20PM