Wide appeal : SWIM is really about implementing mainstream IT best practices within the air traffic management industry / [Ian Painter] -- Legacy issues : Harris Corporation's John Bernard examines the issues facing an existing network before a business can make the move to SWIM -- Come on in : the European air traffic management industry's target of 50 per cent cost reductions is now feasible although IATAS' Ori Shloosh asks whether it is ready for the huge transformation SWIM will unleash -- No limits : Dr. Nadine Alameh, CEO of Snowflake Software INC, explains how to achieve the full potential of SWIM.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of p. 41.
- Publication Date: 2014
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 41-47
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Information processing
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 01533933
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2014 12:20PM