Can we deliver a more efficient road network?
Can we ever achieve true transport integration across different modes and cities and towns? Adrian Tatum reports from the latest in a series of Surveyor and TEC round table debates which took place at Intertraffic in Amsterdam, Holland.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00410683
- Tatum, Adrian
- Publication Date: 2014-6
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 43-45
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Traffic engineering
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 01533931
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2014 12:20PM