Airport ground handling supplement
Buy or lease; replace or repair? : to buy, or not to buy? That is the question equipment operators face when choosing whether to purchase or lease ground support equipment / Tom Allett reports -- Wearable technology : ready to transform the ramp / by Stephane Cheikh -- The mobility concept : Udo Barde, environmental managers for Hamburg International Airport, explains how a focus upon ground handling activities has reduced its emissions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2014
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination:  p.
- Airports International
- Publisher: Key Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0002-2853
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Airports; Equipment; Ground handling
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01533586
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2014 11:47AM