Lifelong Learning for Achieving Greater Road Safety
Cjeloziotno ucenje za postizanje vece sigurnosti u cestovnom prometu
In the field of education in the Republic of Slovenia, the principle is that all citizens should obtain adequate general education and develop skills for lifelong learning. Road safety is an important part of society, so in the current education plans traffic content is included from early childhood education, elementary education and secondary education. Necessary and very important is to gain and constantly renew the knowledge and skills for safe participation in traffic.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03511898
- Abstract reprinted with permission from the publisher.
- Lakovic, Stanko
- Publication Date: 2014
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: pp 245-247
- TRT Terms: Elementary schools; High schools; Highway safety; Learning; Traffic safety education
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 01528560
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 2014 2:23PM