Deck & cargo equipment
Rethinking container lashing systems to boost profits : Macgregor offers to boost container ship carrying capacity with a new approach to optimisation, writes Wendy Laursen -- Flow meters provide solution for LNG tanker 'boil-off' gas -- Nobody wants cargo system downtime now rates are improving : ships built during the financial crisis will be coming into dock this year, and manufacturers see it as an opportunity to entice them with the latest cargo carrying systems, writes Wendy Laursen.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of p. 16.
- Publication Date: 2014-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-20
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Equipment; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01527332
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jun 3 2014 10:06AM