Federal Lands Highway Project Development and Design Manual
Federal Lands Highway (FLH) has developed the Project Development and Design Manual (PDDM) to provide current policies and guidance for the interdisciplinary project development and design related activities performed by FLH Divisions and their consultants. It also serves as a guide for administrators, public officials and others, both within and outside FLH, who are responsible for advancing projects through the project development process. The purpose of the PDDM is to: (1) Provide current policies, standards, criteria and guidance for development and design of FLH projects; (2) Be easily accessed by internal and external participants in the project development process; (3) Be user-friendly with useful navigation and search tools; (4) Provide immediate access to approved external references; and (5) Be frequently updated to maintain credibility. A primary goal of the PDDM is clarifying what is expected for FLH projects and delivering an end product that meets these expectations.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2014-1-23
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Glossary; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Design standards; Highway design; Specifications; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: Federal Lands Highway Program
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 01526257
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: May 13 2014 4:03PM