Do you really need to replace your WMS?
Structural changes to supply chains and demand patterns have created a host of new process requirements for distribution centers. Yet despite the benefits for upgrading to more modern supply chain software, many firms have resisted the call to upgrade or replace their warehouse management systems. We look at the reasons that firms have avoided WMS upgrade and some of the creative alternatives delivering value in today's supply chains.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Hobkirk, Ian
- Publication Date: 2014-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 32-39
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Management; Warehouses
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01524618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 1 2014 3:41PM