SPECIFICATIONS FOR PIPELINES CONVEYING FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCES, CHAPTER 1, PART 5, OF THE AREA MANUAL
These specifications cover pipelines installed on railway rights-of-way to carry oil, gas, petroleum products, or other flammable or highly volatile substances under pressure.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- American Railway Engr Assoc Manual
- Issue Number: PT5
- Publisher: Association of American Railroads
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Pipelines; Safety; Specifications
- Subject Areas: Pipelines; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00047834
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1989 12:00AM