Shiprepair and conversion
Offshore refit for Damen Shipdock Amsterdam, and Damen expands in Sharjah : ship repair and conversion yard Shipdock Amsterdam, part of Damen Shipyards Group, has received a contract to carry out a propulsion upgrade of 3D Seismic Vessel "Polarcus Naila' -- Cruise ships expected to keep repair industry busy -- Corrosion repair system fights underwater pitting : Subsea Industries of Belgium, known for its Ecoshield coating system, has introduced Ecofix, a product for filling and building up a corroded and pitted steel surface to its original form prior to recoating with Ecoshield -- German yards stay active on a wide front : German repair yards went into the New Year with a varied and interesting spread of work, but as Tom Todd writes, it is the smaller facilities which are again drawn most to the attention -- Oman Drydock Company upbeat for the future : the Oman Drydock Company (ODC), one of the Middle East's newest and biggest shipyards, says it has its strongest year of trading in 2013.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of p. 16.
- Publication Date: 2014-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-22
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Maritime industry; Shipbuilding; Ships
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01524054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 1 2014 3:21PM