Transportation System Development Modeling Subject to Customs Control of Cargo Flows
The article is dedicated to the elaboration of the model for predicting transportation volumes taking into account the influence of customs control on the process of cargo transportation. The use of the above-mentioned method based on situational approach to prognostication ensures a high level of the forecasts adequacy required for the analysis and solution of the tasks of the transportation system development.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Piterskaya, Varvara
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: pp 311-314
- TRT Terms: Cargo ships; Customs administration; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Traffic flow; Traffic volume
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 01523621
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 2014 3:47PM