A Survey of Developments in Wave Energy
This paper presents few projects that are available today in sea trials and that are already connected to the grid. The energy harvested from waves is clean and should be used on a higher scale around the globe. The huge ocean surface can generate enough power to cover all our needs. Also for a point absorber the author plotted with Ansys Fluent the heave motion. All details from the diagram can give valuable information about speeds and accelerations in point absorbers.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/15823601
- Abstract used by permission of publisher.
- Ionut-Cristian, Scurtu
- Publication Date: 2013
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: pp 103-106
- TRT Terms: Buoys; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Grids (Coordinates); Surveys; Waves
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 01523463
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 24 2014 4:10PM