Monitor Policy Stimulus Road Safety 2013.
Monitor beleidsimpuls verkeersveiligheid 2013.
The Policy Stimulus Road Safety was drawn up in 2012 and presents 23 extra measures that the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment and its administrative and social partners intend to implement in order to reduce the number of serious road injuries. The Policy Stimulus mainly focuses on the target groups that do not (yet) show the desired decline: cyclists and elderly road users. The purpose of the monitor of the Policy Stimulus Road Safety is twofold. One, it discusses the developments of the numbers of road fatalities and serious road injuries and other developments that are relevant for road safety, and two, it investigates how the implementation of the measures presented in the Policy Stimulus is progressing. The findings can serve as a basis for discussion of whether the policy and/or its implementation need to be adapted. For the background document see http://www.swov.nl/rapport/R-2014-02A.pdf
- Record URL:
Stichting Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Verkeersveiligheid SWOV,
- Weijermars, WAM
- Bos, N M
- Publication Date: 2014
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Crashes; Development; Injuries; Mobility; Policy; Recording; Risk; Safety; Statistics; Traffic
- Identifier Terms: Stichting Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Verkeersveiligheid
- Uncontrolled Terms: databank
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- ITRD Terms: 1602: Fatality; 1755: Road user; 1623: Severity (accid, injury); 1145: Transport mode; 6515: Trend (stat)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01521701
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute for Road Safety Research, SWOV
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-2014-2
- Files: ITRD, SWOV
- Created Date: Apr 7 2014 10:39AM