Regulation & classification
Industry advances structural safety : class societies and software suppliers are working to ease the introduction of the harmonised common structural rules for tankers and bulk carriers, and there will be changes to come for container ships, says Wendy Laursen -- Market addresses risks of gas as fuel : as 2013 drew to a close, the risks involved in gas-fuelled ships prompted the London marine insurance market to undertake its own research, writes Denzil Stuart.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of p. 12.
- Publication Date: 2014-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 12-15
- Accession Number: 01521073
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 2 2014 10:39AM