Quantification of Variables of Information Model of Choosing the Arbitration in Maritime Affairs in the World (between 2008 and 2018)
Kvantifikacija varijabli informacijskog modela odabira arbitraza u pomorskim odnosima u svijetu od 2008. do 2018. godine
After a short introduction into the maritime arbitration in general, this paper deals with differences between institutional and ad hoc arbitration, their advantages and inconveniences. The paper emphasizes the benefits of resolving maritime disputes through institutional arbitration in relation to ad hoc arbitration. The goal is to make the institutional arbitration more common in solving the maritime disputes. This will make further development of arbitration more efficient and contribute to the development of international maritime traffic. Furthermore, the values of the main variables of the information model of choosing the arbitration in the maritime affairs in the world (between 2008 and 2018) have been determined and quantified.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03511898
- Abstract reprinted with permission from the publisher.
- Pivcevic, Daniela
- Publication Date: 2014-2
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 148-152
- TRT Terms: Arbitration; Disputes; Maritime law; Measurement; Variables
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01523158
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 1 2014 12:22PM