Geo-Congress 2014 Technical Papers: Geo-Characterization and Modeling for Sustainability
This Geotechnical Special Publication 234, Geo-Congress 2014 Technical Papers: Geo-Characterization and Modeling for Sustainability, contains 413 peer-reviewed technical papers and case studies on efficient and sustainable practices in the design and construction of crucial geotechnical infrastructure. Topics include: advanced geomaterial characterization; sustainable design and modeling techniques; applications of numerical and resilience modeling; and sustainable construction and maintenance of geotechnical infrastructure. These papers will be of interest to practitioners, researchers, students, and policymakers working to address sustainability in the area of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9780784413272
- © 2014 American Society of Civil Engineers.
Reston, VA United States 20191-4400
- Geo-Congress 2014
- Location: Atlanta Georgia, United States
- Date: 2014-2-23 to 2014-2-26
- Publication Date: 2014-2
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Geotechnical engineering; Infrastructure; Innovation; Pavement performance; Soil stabilization; Sustainable development
- Uncontrolled Terms: Numerical models
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I42: Soil Mechanics; I60: Maintenance;
- Accession Number: 01522437
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9780784413272
- Files: TRIS, ASCE
- Created Date: Mar 25 2014 3:02PM