NEW YORK ASSEMBLY BILL NO. 12042
This act amends section 386 of the vehicle and traffic law. It provides tables of allowable sound levels for vehicles in the three categories heavy (greater than 6,000 pounds) vehicles, light vehicles and motorcycles, at speeds less than, and in excess of, 35 miles per hour. The noise limits become more restrictive according to a schedule running through 1985.
New York State LegislatureCapitol Building
Albany, NY United States 12224
- Publication Date: 1972-4-12
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Laws; Legal factors; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Regulations; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261191
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM