MASSACHUSETTS HOUSE BILL NO. 4729
This act regulates the noise of heavy and light (less than 6000 pounds) vehicles at speeds greater than, and less than, 35 miles per hour. It restricts the sale of new vehicles with excessive noise emissions. It provides specific regulation of the noise emissions due to motorcycles.
Massachusetts General CourtBoston, MA USA 02133
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Laws; Legal factors; Motorcycles; Noise control; Regulations; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Geographic Terms: Massachusetts
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261175
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 4729
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM