MASSACHUSETTS HOUSE BILL NO. 3961
This act amends the Massachusetts General Laws allowing regulation, with the approval of the governor and the public health council, of noise sources such as aircraft, motor vehicles, recreational vehicles, railroads, industrial sources and domestic sources. It provides for fines of $50 to $100 upon violation of these regulations and of $100 to $500 per offense upon continued violation.
Massachusetts General CourtBoston, MA USA 02133
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Laws; Legal factors; Noise; Noise control; Railroads; Recreational vehicles; Regulations; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad noise
- Geographic Terms: Massachusetts
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261174
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 3961
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM