MASSACHUSETTS HOUSE BILL NO. 3958
This act amends the Massachusetts General Laws limiting the sound levels of automobiles, heavy commercial vehicles and motorcycles. The noise levels of such vehicles must be certified by the manufacturer to be in a accordance with these regulations prior to sale of the vehicles.
Massachusetts General CourtBoston, MA USA 02133
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Commercial vehicles; Heavy vehicles; Laws; Legal factors; Motorcycles; Noise; Noise control; Regulations; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Geographic Terms: Massachusetts
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261172
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 3958
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM