NEW YORK STATE SENATE BILL NO. 10151
This act amends section 386 of the vehicle and traffic law providing limiting sound levels for motor vehicles including motorcycles operated on public highways. The limits become more stringent with specified decreases in 1975, 1978 and 1985. In addition it provides for the adoption of regulations establishing the test procedures and instrumentation to be utilized in determining violations.
New York State LegislatureCapitol Building
Albany, NY United States 12224
- Publication Date: 1972-4-11
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Laws; Legal factors; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Noise; Noise control; Regulations; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261163
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM