LAWS OF FLORIDA, CHAPTER 72-39
This amendment to Florida Statutes requires that motor vehicle exhaust system noise in excess of the maximum decibel level established by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles shall be cause for denial of an approval certificate.
Florida State LegislatureTallahassee, FL United States 32304
- Publication Date: 1972-3-9
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Laws; Legal factors; Motor vehicles; Mufflers; Noise; Noise control; Regulations; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Exhaust noise/florida certification; Motor vehicle noise/muffler regulations; Muffler regulations/motor vehicle noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00261148
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM