WASHINGTON STATE SENATE BILL NO. 267
The policies to be implemented by this legislation are (a) To develop, establish and implement a comprehensive program of noise abatement (b) To require highways to be constructed in such a manner as to effectively reduce the noise emanating from motor vehicles operating on such highways (c) To encourage the development of a market for machines capable of quiet operation (d) To encourage widespread application of the technology of noise control.
- Passage Indefinitely Postponded. Washington State House Version of this bill is designated No. 546, also indefinitely postponed.
Washington State LegislatureOlympia, WA United States 98501
- Publication Date: 1972-1-19
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Highway design; Laws; Machinery; Noise control; State government; Technology; Traffic noise
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261141
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM