CALIFORNIA STATE SENATE BILL NO. 733
This bill requires the use of mufflers suitable for reducing the noise of motorcycle and off-highway motor driven cycles to the prescribed levels of the Vehicle Code, effective January 1, 1975.
CALIFORNIA LEGISLATURE ASSEMBLY,
- Publication Date: 1972-3-14
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Laws; Motorcycles; Mufflers; Noise; Noise control; Regulations; Sound level; Vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Motorcycle noise/muffler regulations; Muffler regulations/motorcycle noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00261140
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM