PROPOSED YELLOWSTONE MASTER PLAN, YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING
The proposed action would provide a master plan for future management activity in Yellowstone National Park. Included in the proposals are those which would minimize visitors impact and provide a quality park experience. Some of the adverse effects include visitor use impact such as littering, human erosion, feeding and harassment of wildlife, vandalism, depletion of fishery resources, utilization of park lands for roads and visitor use facilities, and related noise and pollution problems.
- Environmental Impact Statement.
National Park ServiceWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1972-2-7
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Management; Master plans; National parks; Noise; Parks; Pollution; Traffic noise
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Design; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00261136
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Draft Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM