MOTOR VEHICLE NOISE PROBLEM AND WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT IN CALIFORNIA
The maximum permissible noise limits for vehicles in California are discussed and some field noise measurements are presented.
- Presented at Audio Engineering Society, 38th Convention, May 4-7, 1970, New York City.
Audio Engineering Society60 East 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10017
- Little, R
- Publication Date: 1970-5-4
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Field studies; Field tests; Law; Laws; Measurement; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise measurement
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: California law/motor vehicle noise; Motor vehicle noise/california law
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261029
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: AES-Prep 729 (B-3)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM