SOUND LEVEL AT OPERATOR'S STATION OF CAB AND NON-CAB EQUIPPED TRACTORS
This paper discusses the various sound sources that produce the overall sound level at operator's station. The effect of adding partial and full operator enclosures is also discussed along with factors affecting sound level inside enclosures. Absorption curves for cab lining materials and decay rates for damping materials are given.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Walker, D E
- Publication Date: 1970-9-14
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Damping (Engineering); Noise control; Noise sources; Sound absorption; Sound level; Truck tractors
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic absorption/tractor cab linings; Cab noise/tractors; Sources/tractor noise; Tractor cab linings/acoustic absorption; Tractor noise/sources; Tractors/cab noise
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00261024
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 700703
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM