Technical management of rolling stock engineering calculations and design process using computer software, programs and simulations
The development of computer technology in the past twenty-five years opened new horizons in the railway industry. Specialized computer software, programs and simulations are applied to railway projects. This paper presents an integrated overview of the complexity of railway rolling stock engineering calculations and design process using computerized technology.
- Record URL:
- Popescu I
- Publication Date: 2004
- Pagination: 14p.
- Monograph Title: New horizons for rail: CORE 2004: conference on railway engineering, June 20-23 2004, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- TRT Terms: Railroad trains; Railroad transportation; Transportation operations
- ATRI Terms: Rail transport; Train; Transport network
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01517248
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 8:15PM