Bombardier PRIMOVE, catenary-free operation
A new ground breaking technology from Bombardier is set to transform the role of urban transport in historic city areas. By dispelling the need for overhead catenary, the PRIMOVE system will generate new opportunities for urban planners to cost-effectively produce integrated transportation systems.
- Record URL:
- Albexon P
- Publication Date: 2009
- Pagination: 5p.
- Monograph Title: AusRAIL PLUS 2009, doing more with less, 17-19 November 2009, Adelaide, South Australia
- TRT Terms: Electricity; Intermodal transportation; Railroad transportation; Transportation planning
- ATRI Terms: Electricity; Integrated transport; Rail transport; Transport planning
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01517011
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 8:03PM