SSC-ATP: a new approach in train protection
This paper reports on the SSC Automatic Train Protection approach to rail safety taking into consideration two major topics of this kind of systems: safe track-to-train transmission and how to include different customers/countries driving rules into the ATP functions design. All of this keeping the product safe, with an affordable cost, minimum traffic disruption and quick deployment.
- Record URL:
- Palombi M
- Publication Date: 2010
- Pagination: 10p.
- Monograph Title: AusRAIL PLUS 2010, the rail plan: where? 23-24 November 2010, Perth, WA, Australia
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Railroad transportation; Safety
- ATRI Terms: Communications; Rail transport; Safety
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01516953
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 8:00PM