Port of Melbourne Corporation rail strategies
This paper outlines Port of Melbourne Corporation (PoMC) rail strategies for efficiently transporting increasing cargo volumes through the Port of Melbourne. The Port of Melbourne is situated at the north of Port Phillip Bay and is managed by the PoMC. It is serviced by more than 100 nautical miles of shipping channels within Port Phillip Bay and by berths on the Yarra River and at Williamstown.
- Record URL:
- Thomason M
- Publication Date: 2003
- Pagination: 6p.
- Monograph Title: AusRAIL PLUS 2003, investing in Australian rail - strategies and solutions, 17-19 November 2003, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Ports; Railroad transportation
- ATRI Terms: Freight transport; Port; Rail transport
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01516921
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 7:59PM