Planning and delivery of concrete resleepering between Melbourne and Sydney as part of the South Improvement Alliance
The following paper outlines the process that was undertaken in the planning and initial delivery programme for the installation of approximately 1.6 million concrete sleepers on the Melbourne to Sydney, 'Main South' rail corridor as part of the South Improvement Alliance.
- Record URL:
- Cheek O
- Publication Date: 2007
- Pagination: 8p.
- Monograph Title: AusRAIL PLUS 2007, celebrating the past, creating the future, 4-6 December 2007, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Infrastructure; Rail (Railroads)
- ATRI Terms: Concrete; Improvement; Infrastructure; Railway track
- Subject Areas: Economics; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01516864
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 7:56PM