Installation or reconstruction of track slab and tunnel renovation under running railway operation
It has been quite a while since the first railway lines were constructed and hardly anyone is able to imagine life without them. It is a fact that those railway lines, planned and constructed in the prime-age of railways, count more than 100 years of operation. In the meanwhile, many important changes have taken place. Particularly in urban areas, almost every railway construction project must be carried out with strict respect for adjacent infrastructure and running traffic operation. This concerns the installation of new railway facilities as well as reconstruction measures.
- Rhomberg H
- Publication Date: 2007
- Pagination: 13p.
- Monograph Title: AusRAIL PLUS 2007, celebrating the past, creating the future, 4-6 December 2007, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- TRT Terms: Infrastructure; Maintenance management; Rail (Railroads)
- ATRI Terms: Improvement; Infrastructure; Maintenance management; Railway track
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01516862
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 7:55PM