The application of lasers to determine structure gauge encroachments
Laser hardware offers rail and survey companies with an efficient means by which to detect and measure features that surround the track corridor. Lasers can be integrated with positioning sensors and digital cameras to support analysis of the data within the context of the existing track alignment as well as with respect to future easement requirements.
- Presley D
- Publication Date: 2007
- Pagination: 6p.
- Monograph Title: AusRAIL PLUS 2007, celebrating the past, creating the future, 4-6 December 2007, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Alignment; Lasers; Rail (Railroads)
- ATRI Terms: Accuracy; Alignment; Laser; Railway track
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01517275
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 4 2014 7:55PM