SURFACE WEAR AND SKID RESISTANCE PROPERTIES FOR PORTLAND CEMENT CONCRETE PAVEMENTS
This report deals with the construction of an improved NCSU small wheel circular track for laboratory evaluation wear and polishing of aggregates and pavement surfaces.
- Prepared in cooperation with the North Carolina, Department of Transportation and Highway Safety and the Federal Highway Administration.
North Carolina State University, RaleighHighway Research Program, P.O. Box 5993
Raleigh, NC United States 27607
- Whitfield, J K
- Mullen, W G
- Gibson, D
- Cahoon, T
- Dixon, W
- Robinson, J
- Publication Date: 1974-5-17
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Circular test tracks; Pavements; Polishing (Aggregates); Portland cement concrete; Skid resistance; Surface course (Pavements); Texture
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00260863
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ERSD-110-74-3 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 11 1974 12:00AM